Snapseed for Mac – How to Download Snapseed on Mac for free:
Snapseed is a photo editing application created by Nik Software. The Snapseed App is presently owned by Google. It is an application developed for Android and iOS devices. The users are waiting for Snapseed for Mac and Snapseed for Windows for a long time. If you want to know how to download Snapseed for Mac free then you have reached the right place.
What is Snapseed?
Snapseed is one of the best photo editing apps available in market. It has many features to edit pictures, add effects, filters and much more. The Snapseed App allows the users to create pictures for sharing on social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram and others.
Read Also:- Best Trippy Photo Editor Apps for iPhone
How to Download Snapseed for Mac Free
Snapseed is developed and designed for mobile devices only. You can use the Snapseed App either on Android Phone or on iOS Device (iPhone, iPad or iPod). If you wish to use Snapseed on Mac System, you need to get help of an android emulator. The Emulator Software allows you to use android apps on Mac without any restrictions.
Method 1: Download Snapseed for Mac with BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player for Mac OS Computer System. The BlueStacks 4 is the latest version that comes with Android N. With BlueStacks App, you can use all android apps and play your favorite games on Mac. The BlueStacks claims to be 6 times faster than any android phone. You can do everything on your Mac including using Snapseed App. Yes, BlueStacks allows you to download, install and use Snapseed for free on your Mac.
Steps to Download Snapseed for Mac with help of BlueStacks:
- Log on to BlueStacks Website or Click Here to Download BlueStacks 4 for Mac.
- Once the BlueStacks 4 file is downloaded, click on it to open.
- Follow on-screen instructions to install BlueStacks 4 App in your Mac System.
- After completion of installation, restart your Mac and launch BlueStacks App.
- Sign In to your Google Account with your Phone or Email and Password. If you don’t have a Google Account, select “Create Account” option and create it.
- Thereafter open Play Store and tap on search bar.
- Search Snapseed and select the app.
- Click on Install to download & install Snapseed App on Mac.
- Once the app is installed, you can open and use Snapseed for free on your Mac System.
Snapseed has 29 different tools to convert your normal photo into a masterpiece picture. With help of BlueStacks, you can use Snapseed App on Mac to edit your pictures with amazing effects and wonderful filters.
Method 2: Download Snapseed for Mac with Nox Player
Nox Player is a popular app player for Mac OS X and Windows. With help of Nox Player App, you can run all android apps and games on your Mac System. For smoother experience, you should download Nox Player 6 which is the latest version for Mac. You can install and use Snapseed on Mac to edit your picture by using Nox Player on your Mac computer.
Steps to Download Nox Player App and VirtualBox on Mac:
01. On your Mac, visit Big Nox Website or Click Here to Download Nox Player for Mac.
02. Open the Zip File, extract files and install the .dmg setup file.
03. Follow the instructions to complete Nox Player App Installation on your Mac.
04. Restart your Mac and launch the Nor Player App.
05. Your Mac screen may show up a dialogue “Your VirtualBox version may not support Nox App Player.”
06. Click OK and Exit Nox Player, the go to VM VirtualBox Website.
07. Select “Download” to open download page and click on OS X Hosts to begin download.
08. Open the downloaded and install VirtualBox on your Mac System.
09. Restart your Mac System.
Steps to Download Snapseed for Mac with Nox Player App:
You can download Snapseed for Mac after the Nox Player and VirtualBox are successfully installed.
- Launch Nox Player App on your Mac.
- Sign In with your Google Account if asked. If you don’t have Google Account, you can create it.
- Click on Play Store to open it on your screen.
- Tap on Search Bar, type Snapseed and click Search button.
- Select Snapseed App and click on Install button.
- Download and Install Snapseed App on your Mac.
- Open Snapseed App and use it to edit your pictures.
Import and Export Pictures to Edit in Snapseed App on Mac:
When you use Snapseed on your Android or iOS device, you can direct access to your phone gallery. But this feature is not applicable on Mac System. You need to import pictures to edit them in Snapseed App on Mac. After the editing is done, you need to export the pictures to save them on Mac hard drive and share on social media.
If you have any confusion regarding how to import and export pictures in Snapseed on Mac, you should refer the Emulator’s Import & Export Settings. For example: If you are using Snapseed App in BlueStacks on Mac then you need to refer BlueStacks Import & Export Settings.
Is It Possible to Use Snapseed on Mac without Emulator?
Snapseed is an amazing photo editing app for mobile devices. The Snapseed App is owned by Google Incorporation. At present, Google provides Snapseed App for Android OS and iOS devices only. It means you can download and use Snapseed App on your Smartphone and not on computer.
Snapseed for Mac is officially not available till date. It is possible to use Snapseed on Mac with help of an Android Emulator. You may find Snapseed for Mac on internet, but it is not officially launched yet by Google. So it will be safe for your Mac System to use Snapseed App with BlueStacks, Nox Player or any other emulator.
All the information given above about Snapseed for Mac is true and fair. Snapseed is a wonderful app to edit your pictures and add beautiful effects in them. You should install BlueStacks or Nox Player to download Snapseed for Mac free and use it to edit your photos.