How to Install GBA4iOS on iPhone: GBA4iOS is a gameboy emulator for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It is basically a mediator app that lets you play gameboy games on your iPhone. If you want to enjoy the game boy advance games on iPhone or other iOS device, GBA4iOS is the best option for you. The GBA4iOS Emulator allows you to play all GBA, GBC Games right on your iPhone. You can also install GBA4iOS on your iPad and iPod Touch devices.
What is GBA?
GBA is the abbreviation of Game Boy Advance which is a handheld video game console. The Game Boy Advance is the successor of Game Boy Color made by Nintendo.
Gameboy Emulator for iPhone
An iPhone is able to run all iOS Games and Apps, but it cannot run other format games. The Gameboy Emulator iOS is a mediator app for your iPhone. Because it makes your iPhone compatible to run GBA and GBC Games.
GBA4iOS: Compatible iOS Devices
Gameboy Emulator iOS was firstly developed for iOS 7 and it received a huge response from iOS device users. Many kids and teenagers enjoyed playing GBA Games on their iPhone and iPad. The developers have been updating GBA4iOS to make it compatible for every new iOS version. So you can install GBA4iOS on your iPhone with iOS 7 or newer version.
Special Features of GBA4iOS:
The GBA Emulator iOS comes with various features as mentioned below:
- Controller Skins
- URL Scheme
- Multiplayer Support
- GBA, GBC and GB Support
- Cheat Codes and Save Slates
- Dropbox Support and many more features.
How to Install GBA4iOS on iPhone
GBA4iOS is an emulator for iOS devices, it is created by an iOS developer Riley Testut. You must install it to play GBA games on your iPhone. In order to download GBA4iOS, you need not to pay anything. All you should have is an iPhone with compatible iOS version. You will also need high speed internet to download GBA4iOS on your iOS device.
Steps to Download GBA4iOS on iPhone
You need to follow the simple steps mentioned below to download GBA4iOS on iPhone:
01. Open Safari or any other browser on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
02. Log on to iOS Emulators Website.
03. Select “Apps” Section to open the list of iOS Emulators.
04. Keep scrolling down till you see “GBA4iOS 2.1” on display screen.
05. Tap on GBA4iOS 2.1 to open app details.
06. Read the description and tap on “Download Page.”
07. Here you will see “Signed” and “Date Trick” versions, choose GBA4iOS 2.1 Signed Version.
08. Tap on Install to open download page.
09. Finally click on Install GBA4iOS button to start downloading.
Steps to Install GBA4iOS on iPhone (Install & Approve)
When GBA4iOS download process starts, it will take some moments. The downloading time depends on your internet speed and connectivity. The GBA4iOS installation will start right after the downloading is completed. Here we provide the procedure to install GBA4iOS on iPhone as follows:
01. A popup window will appear after GBA4iOS Emulator is downloaded.
02. Here you need to select “Install” option to begin.
03. Wait till the Installation Process gets over.
04. You will see the GBA4iOS Icon on your iPhone Screen.
05. Now you need to approve/allow GBA4iOS on your iPhone.
06. Tap on “Settings” icon to open your iPhone Settings.
07. Select “General” to open General Settings.
08. Go to “Profiles & Device Management.”
09. Tap on *respective certificate name* under Enterprise App.
10. Finally tap on “Trust” option to allow it on your iPhone.
The GBA4iOS should start functioning on your iPhone after it is installed and approved. In step 8 above, *respective certificate name* can be either “SAE Magnetics Dongguan Limited” or “Jiang Xi MicroBlog Technology Co., Ltd.”
Download GBA Games on iPhone
GBA4iOS is an emulator and it’s not a GBA Game. So you cannot start playing the game now, first you should download your desired game. There are many popular games such as Super Mario, Kingdom of Hearts, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, Harvest Moon and many more.
Steps to Download Pokemon Game Super Mario, Kingdom of Hearts on iPhone:
GBA Pokemon Games are available as ROMS in GBA4iOS Emulator. You can download your desired game by following the easiest steps given below:
01. On your iPhone, tap on “GBA4iOS” icon to launch the app.
02. Here you will see three sections i.e. All, GBA and GBC.
03. Click on “Search” option given on right corner at top of the screen.
04. Type your favorite Pokemon game name e.g. Pokemon Prism and click on Search button.
05. Select your desired Pokemon game from the list and click on “Download” option.
06. Finally click on “Save” button to download the Pokemon Prism game.
After the Pokemon Game is downloaded, you will see it in the Game List of GBA4iOS. You just need to launch the GBA4iOS App and tap on Pokemon to start the game. You will see the Game Display and Control Buttons simultaneously on your iPhone screen.
Note: You can download Super Mario and other GBA Games/ROMs on your iPhone with help of the procedure given above.
What If Your Favorite Game is Not in the List
Some iPhone users complain that their desired GBA Game is not showing in the list of GBA4iOS Emulator. When they search the game, it is not there. Such users should get help of a web browser and find their desired GBA Game ROM with help of a search engine. The users must verify that the GBA Game they are downloading is compatible with GBA4iOS version on their iPhone. Thereafter, open that game with GBA4iOS to install and play on your iPhone.
How to Delete A Game and Remove GBA4iOS Emulator from iPhone
The GBA Games are displayed in GBA4iOS App. You can download and delete them right from the application. But you need to go through a procedure if you want to remove/delete GBA4iOS Emulator from your iPhone.
- On your iPhone Home Screen, click on “Settings” icon.
- Navigate to “General” and tap on it to open general settings.
- Select “Profiles & Device Management” option.
- Click on *respective certificate name* under Enterprise App.
- Finally tap on “Delete App” and Confirm the action to finish.
- The GBA4iOS Emulator has been successfully Deleted from your iPhone.
Use Dropbox Sync on GBA4iOS
On GBA4iOS App Settings, you can Turn ON “Dropbox Sync” Service. This service syncs GBA Games to Dropbox. So you will be able to play your favorite GBA Games on your other iOS devices. The Dropbox Sync option is also helpful to keep your GBA Games stored even after updating your iPhone to a newer iOS version.
NO Jailbreak iPhone to Play GBA Games
There is a rumor that you have to Jailbreak your iPhone to install GBA4iOS (GBA for iOS) and play GBA Games, but it’s not true. You can install GBA4iOS on iPhone without Jailbreak and play your favorite games with no restriction. The GBA4iOS Emulator is not available on app store, that’s why you need to download & install it using a web browser on your iPhone.
Disclaimer and Important Note:
GBA4iOS is an easy-to-use emulator, we found it quite amazing on iPhone X and other iPhones/iOS devices. The GBA4iOS does not harm the iPhone or by any way. Still you have to install and use GBA4iOS on your iPhone at your own risk. Some GBC & GBA Games ROMs may have copyright of its official authorities. By any means, we (this website) do NOT encourage to illegally download or use such games ROMs on iPhone. We suggest the iPhone users to play the GBA Games which are provided by GBA4iOS developer.